1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Recovery is sweet!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Gigi, Jul 20, 2013.

1. LizzyBennet

LizzyBennet New Member

Thank you for sharing! You're right about feeling the pain move around once you start going after it. The right side of my jaw was killing me today, and before I started the education program, it was always my left. Migraines are getting better too!

Gigi likes this.
  2. Kylin Foster

Kylin Foster Peer Supporter

Amazing!!!

3. Nancy P

Nancy P New Member

awesome story! If you can do it, I can too!!!

4. ScottForsyth

ScottForsyth Peer Supporter

Thanks for your story!

5. Frankie1089

Frankie1089 Peer Supporter

6. Frankie1089

That's awesome Gigi.! The bottom of my feet hurt. Sometimes the left , sometime the right. Sometimes both. Some times the heel sometimes the front of the feet. Was this what you felt?

7. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Hi Frankie
    Most of mine was in my heels, although it affected both feet. Took me two years to realize it was TMS! But after that I was able to banish the pain in a couple of months.
    If your pain moves around, that's often an indicator of TMS. Have you tried working through the Structured Education Program?
    Blessings on your journey,
    Gigi

8. Frankie1089

Thanks for the answer Gigi.! What is the structured Education Program?

9. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

The SEP is a program on this wiki that you can work your way through.

Frankie1089 likes this.
  10. Frankie1089

Thank you so much Gigi. I'm glad you've gotten your life back. I hope one day I can as well.

11. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Of course you can!