1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Self love - simplifying life - 10 min.

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Sita, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Sita

Sita Well known member

How to self love for Valentine's Day. Nice, simple. I like the channel and wanted to share. Enjoy. Take care.

2. mugwump

mugwump Well known member

Self Love is the Key to Life. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.

3. fewjoram

fewjoram Peer Supporter

Ey, you do have a point! Great words tho.

4. PsychePsyche

PsychePsyche New Member

Keep telling myself that "If it is not a blessing, it is a lesson". :)

Balsa11 likes this.
  5. oneperson

oneperson Peer Supporter

Wow!
    Lovely. Calming. Inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing @Sita!

Sita likes this.
  6. oneperson

oneperson Peer Supporter

I wanted to post the following the other day, but time/energy didn't allow...

Back in college days, a book on our reading list was How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. I didn't read it then because the title sounded manipulative.
    But, some 10+ years later I read it...because I wanted to be my own best friend. :) :D

I enjoyed the book, mainly because of all the different peoples' stories he shares. Inspiring and uplifting.

Balsa11 and BloodMoon like this.