1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Shortness of breath after covid. TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by SoupLover1974, Apr 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

I was medically cleared as OK at an urgent care center and also tested negative for COVID-19. Quickly after realizing that my symptoms were mind-body related, they ceased. For that reason, I do not believe my COVID test result was a false negative. My shortness of breath was usually present but at varying degrees. I also noticed how it had gotten worse while presenting, training, and leading new team members at work - I'm a social person and constant webinars (as opposed to in-person interactions) made it difficult to feel connected. I started putting two and two together.

I just saw your reference to Dr. Schubiner and his work with long COVID patients - have you ever considered contacting him? He's typically very responsive via email!

2. SoupLover1974

SoupLover1974 Newcomer

I live in Europe so i it is difficult to contact him..

3. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

I’ve never seen him in person as we are in different U.S. states, but he’s been great at responding to emails when I’ve had questions! He can’t diagnose over email, of course, but he provided some helpful details on issues I dealt with such as antidepressant withdrawal and his own experiences working with patients who had it.