1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Silly question about the Pain Recovery Program

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Spikexena, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Spikexena

Spikexena New Member

Is it ok to do multiple days at once or should I keep it as is and watch and read a single day a few times over each day?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Spike, and welcome!

My personal feeling is take it slow and yes, re-read or watch each day again, rather than immediately go on to new things. Take some time out for reflection, meditation, or good old exercise (especially if you have cut back on exercise due to symptoms). Read some Success Stories (in our dedicated subforum) or start reading one of the many excellent books "beyond" Dr. Sarno on the subject of the mindbody connection. I have a short list of my personal favorites on my profile, but there are many many others, often mentioned in success stories. Many people advise re-reading Dr. Sarno, more than once!

Good luck!

~Jan

PS - there are no silly questions. If you don't ask, you'll never know ;)

hecate105 and Boston Redsox like this.
  3. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

I agree with Jan. Sometimes a day might seem simple - but the deeper import or lesson dawns later. But give yourself 'healing time' by reading , meditating or getting out in nature. But i did sometimes do two days at once if i knew i would be unable to do it the next day.... but let it fit your life, no struggle..!