1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Book The Dare Method: Free this weekend on Amazon

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BinLA, Mar 13, 2020.

1. BinLA

BinLA Peer Supporter

Hey all,

The Dare Method is actually one of the popular books in the space. I bought it a long time ago.
    I have a friend who transformed his life with this book and method, a very stubborn friend in fact lol.
    So, figured I'd leave this hear. It's free... and anyone with anxiety/TMS may find *some value in it.
    Those with a more pure panic disorder or anxiety disorder will absolutely find something.

The author is offering it to help people through the crisis which is pretty cool.

Grab it this weekend free if interested....
    https://www.amazon.com/Dare-Anxiety-Panic-Attacks-Audios-ebook/dp/B0158S7E1G/

TG957, nowa, Lily Rose and 1 other person like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks @BinLA, that is a really awesome offer! Normally $17.95, and it's a 4.5-star book with over 1600 reviews. Good catch and very timely!

And it's always nice to hear from you :)

nowa and BinLA like this.
  3. Marls

Marls Well known member

Thanks BinLA, I’ve done my download and got a sweet buzz thinking about just how kind and unselfish some people can be. Cheers marls

JanAtheCPA, nowa and BinLA like this.
  4. nowa

nowa Peer Supporter

thank you BinLa, it is just what I need!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    BinLA likes this.
  5. AlexJk

AlexJk Newcomer

Guys, who is still interested, it can be bought now for $8!! And free for listening. Oh I'm so happy that I've found this thread. I got the deal even with a cne express. Can't wait for my delivery to come. These two years were so hard for me, I went from one anxiety to another one. It's my first time when I confront anxiety and panic attacks, so I feel that I need a good solution and a hand of help from outside to beat all these periods. Maybe when the pandemic will be over, there will be more stability and my job will be again secure, I will feel better. But until then, I am going to follow the book instructions.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  6. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Just downloaded my copy. Thanks a lot.

7. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you!