1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS - new symptoms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Melb1971, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Melb1971

Melb1971 New Member

Hi,

I have been a member of the forum for one month and am getting a handle on my left lower back pain and left leg pain. However, the pain has now "moved" to the right side groin and back. I am writing and meditating and try talking to the discomfort but this seems to be quite stubborn! I have had left knee and wrist discomfort in the past, only for it to "disappear" when scans come back clear. I have an appointment with the Pain Clinic tomorrow, which I have been waiting for for months, and am also seeing a rheumatologist early next month. I guess I am just seeking reassurance that this is normal, and if anyone has any thoughts or tips on how to get a handle on this new issue. Thanks for reading.

2. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

That's highly common. my own pain was left low back, then moving to right, then to middle. These are great signs that it's moving around. Just make sure the clinic clears you of any danger.

Keep thinking and reflecting on your life, and how you react. The evolution takes time, don't push hard or worry.

Breathe and relax. Let us know what the clinic says.