1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS panel with Dr. Schechter

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by TG957, May 7, 2016.

1. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

I found this very therapeutic and helpful through my extinction burst in the last week. Have been having pains and spasms of various degrees of strength and locations throughout the body - and this lowered it down a notch.

Take care you all!

mike2014 likes this.
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks you for posting this, I've been meaning to post this, but not completely worked through all of my bookmarks.

It's a very insightful video and a great discussion. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants more insight. You may wish to ask Forest to rehouse this in the mind-body library, so it doesn't get lost.

Thanks again for posting this.

TG957 likes this.
  3. denden

denden New Member

This is superb. My wife suffers and we were looking for a youtube massage video and she asked me to look for other videos. We have only started the tms journey so it was wonderful getting the full hearted endorsement of these survivors. Some of them had traveled for hours so you knew that what they were going to say was sincere. Thanks to everybody for enabling us in London England to benefit from your experience.

TG957 likes this.