1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

To give you hope

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Ryan, Apr 6, 2016.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you kindly Ryan. These are great videos and I can relate to so much of what you've said, as I work through my healing.

I liked how you became excited with setbacks and saw these as an opportunity to grow, develop and heal rather than a challenge.

Thanks again for these videos my friend, truly inspiring.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Ryan, I've been getting a lot from various success stories, they've all been helping me, but this video is another level! I teared up a little listening to it. Your honesty and insight are deeply affecting. Thanks for making this. I know I will watch it again.

Ryan likes this.
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Hi wonderful people

Can't believe it's been 5 years since my healings. Just wanted to bump this thread for others to see. I'm still doing very well and enjoying life.

Ryan

4. Sissiliz

Sissiliz New Member

Hi Ryan
    Thanks for bringing this thread up. I started my TMS journey one month ago and I still have a long way to go but I am hopeful and your videos really made my day ❤️ I cried listening to your honest and encouraging words, we are all the same, so organized so in control so afraid of other people's opinions so hard on ourselves.... My pain is there most of the time and it's not always easy not to be afraid of it and just enjoy life but I will do my best. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. Your words will accompany me along my journey. Hopefully one day I will also open a thread to give hope to other people. Take care and enjoy life. God bless you, Elisabetta from Italy

Ryan likes this.
  5. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Thanks for your kind words. Journey is fun you will get better, I'm no different than you. God bless to you as well.

Ryan

6. Satori

Satori New Member

Thank you so much for he videos! Seeing someone adds so much to sharing this experience with others!