1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Update: Foot Pain, Nerve Impingement, Plantar Fasciitis, Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Andy Bayliss, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Great Self-Healers!

A friend made this video of me skiing, and I want to share. We climb the mountain for every turn. I really think it is important to see success over and over again in our community. I'm encouraging everyone to tune into their own path, don't give up, and be gentle and loving with yourself!

I was mostly in wheelchair for stores, parking lots, using crutches for more than a few yards ---for 3 years. Many physicians wanted to do surgery, and came up with the incorrect diagnoses in the title. You can see how wrong they were, now five years on.

Thank you Dr. Sarno!!

Andy B

2. readytoheal

readytoheal Peer Supporter

Fantastic!

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Yeah, baby!

4. srton

srton Well known member

Thank you for sharing! The joy in your smile at the end was lovely!!

5. MWsunin12

MWsunin12 Beloved Grand Eagle

I love every frame of this video, Andy. You are a wonder and an inspiration. Thank you!

6. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Still dealing with foot pain 10 yrs know ...I am dont give a crap anymore and not wasting time on anymore researching , meditation , journaling ( which was a waste of time and fueled my pain more... ) I am trying to feel my emotions more and more and check in everyday ..deal with my everyday stress not some bullshit that happened in the past ...I been over and over those things time to leave them behind..have good days and bad like all of us.

I see a regular therapist just to get the week stressors ...off my chest. Did the whole Tms therapist route spent thousand $$ and really didn’t need more than a few sessions , just to keep me aware of the pitfalls of tms. I found no big difference between them and a regular pain therapist..

Got check out by many dr and a Tms dr again really didn’t help either I always knew I had it ...I think what has been keeping me stuck is STORY MODE...the same old movie playing in the back ground....all the should off could off the whys...that we tell our self.

Stop all the meds ...which didn’t do much but make me sick... on occasional a melatonin for bed . If I wake up with pain I say you can come but you don’t make any decisions...

I enjoy listening to Dan Buglio videos he really gets and gives great advice keeps it simple ( which it is but very hard work ).

I feel that TMS as become such big business that people that I use to look up to for advice have been really taking advantage of people in pain...$300 for a consult is insanity... well just blowing off steam. Didn’t mean to offend anybody trying to make a living.

Anyway any advice would be much appreciated