1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Mindbody Blogs Subforum

Discussion in 'Mindbody Blogs (was Practitioner's Corner)' started by Forest, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

The "autoblog" is a series of postings from physicians and practitioners in the field of TMS and Mind Body medicine and healing. Each practitioner has their own blog account on this forum which is located in this Mindbody Blogs Subforum (formerly Practitioners Corner). Posts are obtained from practitioner websites with permission and re-posted by volunteers of the PTPN and TMSWiki. New posts are placed her several times per week. We hope that you continue to return and check out the new posts in this section.

Comments and discussions are welcome and encouraged in this section.

Questions for practitioners will not automatically be answered here:
    This "autoblog" section is not officially monitored by the practitioner or by the forum thus questions may not be answered if posted in this section. Should you wish to ask a question of a particular practitioner this may be done if they have a personal account on the forum, a link to their personal account will be provided on the My Story page of their "autoblog" blog. To find this page look for the link at the bottom of the post in the "signature" or click the blog icon and then click the My Story link to be directed to the My Story page, look for the "Personal Forum Profile" link and direct questions to the individual practitioner. ​

The TMSWiki offers the "autoblog" information as a courtesy to it's members and appreciates the generosity of the practitioners who donate this content to repost on this blog.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015