1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
Can't figure out my suppressed emotions
Hi GJ,

Welcome to this forum. Good place to be as you can see from all the helpful replies.

1. I was disabled for many months with pain in my back, neck, shoulder, knees and feet as well as pain and numbness in both legs, arms, and hands. I was only 30 years old with two toddlers.

What was the repressed anger and rage causing all this?

I did have a horrible childhood, however, the main cause of my issues were marital discord and overbearing parents. Once I learned better ways to communicate with my wife and set limits for my parents demands, no more TMS. And that was 28 years ago.

So let not yourself be spending a lifetime trying to focus on the past but rather begin to plan and focus on a bright future.

2. As far as living in fear of pain and not sure how long good days may last, this can be remedied by designing a recovery plan with clear goals and keeping a daily record of your progress.

This will help build your confidence as you make daily progress and help you overcome your doubts and fears.

In this interview with Omar Pinto, host of the very popular Sharing Helps Addicts in Recovery podcast (SHAIR) I explain in detail how to design your recovery plan. He invited me to provide a natural drug-free treatment option for pain.

Take care,