1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety the cause?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Clyde22, Oct 14, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Clyde22

Clyde22 Newcomer

Hi! new here. I have been to 4 chiropractors, physical therapist all saying something different. Degenerative disc, pelvic floor, illiacus is tight. I have severe childhood trauma, ocd, high anxiety, gad, all diagnosed and have been seeing a therapist for over 10 years. Also tried different medications. Only a band aid. The hip pain had been off and on for over 10 years. And seems to come on randomly. I thought it was physical activity but when I stop I still have a sore hip, sometimes a sore neck, and knee. All the same side. I have a weird symptom that changes from one foot to the other. It vibrates . Mostly my big toe now. When anxiety is real high I have pain across my mid back and chest. When I started reading Dr. sarno’s book it actually subsided. Then I decided to resume activity. I did yard work and thought the whole time my hip/back will get sore and my toe will vibrate. I could feel my anxiety go up. And it happened. Hip got sore and toe vibrates. It’s like I’m telling it too? Is that a possibility? I told my chiropractor (I no longer go too) been to several and some say yes that’s from my hip and most say no never heard of it. What’s weird is I had a stressful two weeks and that’s when the vibration in toe started and hip pain worsened, my left foot use to only vibrate, now it’s my right toe. And I do have pain that moves as well. Middle back to mid low back, hip will be painful then just sore sometimes. I got the curable app, Dr Sarnos books. Just finished healing back pain Reading Alan’s. The way out now. I want to take this head on but maybe slower is better? I feel like it’s TMS. Now I just have to figure out how to get my subconscious to believe it. Is my subconscious causing this? Thank you

2. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

It’s more complex than you’re subconcious, yet simple in a way. This is the first of 6 videos explaining how chronic pain works. You might find this helpful.

3. Clyde22

Clyde22 Newcomer

Thank you , that was very informative. I appreciate it!