1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 41 Self Care day

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Hedger, Feb 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

Its happening again! Yesterday my pain was 0% and I felt good.

Today something more got relaxed in my hip/pelvis, and it felt like a joint moved back (in a good way). So in addition to feeling no pain I´m also feeling very moveable and limber (even affecting my neck and eye muscles to relax even more). But with this comes the very emotional state I think I have mentioned earlier. I feel like I want to cry constantly and I´m even more empathetic, and I don't know why. I haven't cried yet though. This has happened twice before during the program. It feels so awesome in my body so I hope I can welcome my feelings and stay like this longer =)

Maybe I will even connect with why I´m feeling so vulnerable, I don't know. Its exciting.

Well well, its self care day. I will spend some time with my family and then have 2 beers. Nice!

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Hedger,

I love reading your report.
    This to me is so deep and beautiful. I know a similar experience which feels like a sort of melting inside. I suppose if we look at basic Sarno understanding, it might simply be that you're feeling more. To me, what you're describing is a deep felt sense. And the symptoms go away for you, perhaps because there is a depth of feeling, which your normal identity is defended from or not aware of. Does this resonate with you? I have had some experiences where I noticed that there is a sense of feeling, below the mind, below the thoughts, which is almost like its own universe inside. When I have lived in that universe awhile I feel like I am home. It is sort of love or heart experience.

In any case I hope you enjoy the fruit of your work, even well beyond the symptom relief. Part of what I read in your words sounds like a great relaxation, an allowing of not having to hold anything up.

Andy

Hedger likes this.
  3. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

Definitely, well said. I would think defended from. Maybe not room for in my adult identity as extremely efficient and perfect.

Sometimes now it feels like I´m reconnecting with my teenage self, a time in which I was more emotional, sensitive and even poetic at times.